Altitude testing simulates reduced air pressure experienced at higher elevations and its impact on product integrity. We can perform altitude testing at a constant rate or cycle between altitude pressures while your component is powered on or powered off.
DATASYST can perform cyclical pressure testing to quantify how changes in pressure over time impact the unit under test. We also can combine hot and cold temperatures with altitude test conditions.
Capabilities & Equipment
We offer altitude testing chambers that accommodate various component and or assembly sizes. Our testing evaluates how components hold up to altitude changes.
- Size: 18 inches by 22 inches by 13 inches
- Hot and cold temperature
- Capability (in-Hg and °C): 22 in-Hg/-73°C to +100°C
- Size: 67 inches by 51 inches by 88 inches
- Altitude only, custom-made
- Capacity up to 30,000 feet in altitude
Test Standards & Specifications
DATASYST tests to a variety of standards and specifications, including:
- Military Standard (MIL-STD-202, 810, 883, 1344)
- IEC (60068, 60529, 60601)
- SAE (J1455, J1211)
- ETSI EN 300
- ISO/BS EN
Ready for altitude testing?
We can simulate how altitudes will affect your product or design at our ISO/IEC 17025 accredited lab. Tell us more about your third-party testing needs and request a quote today.