Decades of experience combined with a wide range of capabilities and equipment allow us to offer a diverse portfolio of vibration and mechanical testing services to simulate handling, shipping and daily use environments.
DATASYST has the onsite capabilities and equipment to conduct vibration and mechanical testing on products and components of various sizes, weights and testing profiles from industries such as medical, automotive, telecommunications, manufacturing, electrical and military.
Capabilities & Equipment
Determining where, when and how a unit under test (UUT) or product responds to vibratory conditions provides you with the advantage of determining the effectiveness of a given design and its ability to tolerate its intended environment.
- 11 electrodynamic vibration systems ranging from 3,000 pounds force to 24,000 pounds force
- All systems are two inch stroke except for the 24,000 pound force which is a three inch stroke
- Vertical head expanders up to six foot square
- Horizontal slip plates up to five foot square
Fixturing can be fabricated to go beyond the defined table foot print depending on the total moving mass and required test profile.
Test Standards & Specifications
DATASYST tests to a variety of standards and specifications, including:
- Military Standard (MIL-STD-202, 810, 883, 1344)
- IEC (60068, 60529, 60601)
- SAE (J1455, J1211)
- ETSI EN 300
- ISO/BS EN
Looking for vibration testing?
We can simulate how a variety of vibratory conditions will affect your product or design at our ISO/IEC 17025:2017 accredited lab. Tell us more about your third-party testing needs and request a quote today.