Temperature & Humidity Testing
Our temperature and humidity testing evaluates your products’ vulnerability to high and low temperatures and relative humidity levels. We perform both steady-state temperature and cyclical temperature tests.
DATASYST can simulate both high and low temperatures with humidity conditions. Cycle rates depend on the capabilities of the chamber and whether the unit being tested is powered on or off. We test to a range of published industry specifications as well as customer-generated specifications and draw on decades of experience to support your environmental testing needs.
We offer a range of test chambers to support your humidity and temperature testing needs. We use the most efficiently sized chamber based on the size of your product or component and test specification requirement.
Capabilities & Equipment
We offer temperature and humidity test chambers that accommodate small-, medium-, and large-size components. Our testing evaluates how components and or assemblies will withstand high and low temperatures with humidity environments.
- Test chamber sizes from 1.5- to 32-cubic foot to walk-in and drive-in chambers
- Temperature cycle rates as fast as 2°C to 8°C per minute
- Typical ranges for temperature with humidity testing are (but not limited to) 5°C (40°F) with low humidity to 85°C (185°F) with high humidity
- Humidity levels: up to 95%
Test Standards & Specifications
DATASYST tests to a variety of standards and specifications, including:
- Military Standard (MIL-STD-202, 810, 883, 1344)
- IEC (60068, 60529, 60601)
- SAE (J1455, J1211)
- ETSI EN 300
- ISO/BS EN
Ready for temperature and humidity testing?
We can simulate how temperature and humidity will affect your product or design at our ISO/IEC 17025:2017 accredited lab. Tell us more about your third-party testing needs and request a quote today.